My Northern Wisconsin

Covering Ashland, Iron, Lincoln, Oneida, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Vilas Counties

WOMAN ALLEGEDLY STABBED IN CHEST BY HER FATHER

On Saturday, July 23, 2022, a felony domestic substantial battery incident was reported to the Park Falls Police Department.

The incident was between a 42 year old man, and his adult daughter, both of who had recently moved to the Park Falls area.

After allegedly being stabbed by her father in the early morning hours, the woman went to a residence in Park Falls.  That person called 911, and the Park Falls Police Department, Price County Sheriff's Office, and Park Falls Ambulance Service all responded.  The woman did not suffer life-threatening injuries.

Police made contact with the man who emerged from his residence after a short time, and he was taken into custody without incident.  He is currently being held in the Price County Jail.  His offenses are listed as DC/Domestic, Substantial Battery, and Second Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety.  He is being held on a $5,000 cash bond and has an upcoming court appearance.

Photo by:  Price County Sheriff's Department / Price County Jail

Want to see more free news stories, events, help wanted ads, and more?  "Like" the My Price County Facebook page and the My Northern Wisconsin Facebook page.  Don't have Facebook?  Register to see free news in Price County and beyond.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 02:13 AM by My Northern Wisconsin.)