My Northern Wisconsin

Covering Ashland, Iron, Lincoln, Oneida, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Vilas Counties

CITY OF PARK FALLS: SPRING CLEAN-UP

City of Park Falls' residents are being urged by the city to clean up their properties at this time.

Leaves, along with yard and garden waste, left at the curb line or alley in bags will be collected by city trucks from May 15th through May 26th, 2023.

Rocks, concrete, dirt, animal waste, or any material from remodeling or construction will not be picked up, so residents will need to find another means for disposal of those items.

The city will also complete chipping of yard brush at no charge for any quantity under five cubic yards.  Chips will be removed unless otherwise requested by the property owner.  Brush needs to be placed on the boulevard or alley with the butt ends facing the street or alley.

If you prefer to haul your own brush and yard waste, there is a dump site available behind the city garage.

SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES - SHOP PRICE COUNTY FIRST:  Forward Bank is a depositor-owned organization driven to move our communities forward.  By offering free checking, great rates on loans & deposits, business services, leading edge digital services, and a Charitable Money Market Account, Forward Bank keeps our communities strong.  For more information, visit Forward Bank's website.

MY PRICE COUNTY / MY NORTHERN WISCONSIN REACHES ALMOST 12,000 HOUSEHOLDS; GET FREE NEWS IN YOUR INBOX

Want to see more free news stories, events, help wanted ads, and more?  "Like" the My Price County Facebook page and the My Northern Wisconsin Facebook page.  You can also register to see free news in Price County and beyond.  To sign up to receive our FREE "News Highlights" e-mail, send your e-mail address with "Subscribe" in the subject line to contact@mypricecounty.com  Your privacy is important to us.  We never give away or sell your e-mail address.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2023, 03:03 AM by My Northern Wisconsin.)