My Northern Wisconsin

Covering Ashland, Iron, Lincoln, Oneida, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Vilas Counties

HOW TO POST A GARAGE SALE

Note:  MY PRICE COUNTY organizes a community-wide garage sale weekend in Phillips annually.  Watch for the 4th annual sale coming in June 2024.

You can post garage sales for free in this section.  If you prefer that we post it for you, there is a small fee for administrative reasons and to help our mission of promoting the area and delivering free news, help wanted ads, and events & entertainment.  We will also further promote the garage sales on our website and Facebook page(s) if you pay for the service.  To pay, go to our catalog.  Our publication reaches over 12,000 households, and we publish the ad on our website calendar and Garage Sales Section plus promote it on social media

To post for free:

-Register and/or log in to your account.

-Come back to this section, and post your garage sale by clicking "Post Topic."

-Please remember to come back after your garage sale is done and delete your garage sale from the list.  Garage sales may be deleted after a certain period of time or if otherwise deemed necessary by staff.

Here is a sample of the format we ask that you use:

Topic Subject:  GARAGE SALE:  COUNTY, CITY - DATE OF GARAGE SALE
Message:  Date, time, and directions to the garage sale, along with a list of items you have for sale and any contact info you would like to post.

You may post one photo.

EXAMPLE:

Topic Subject:  GARAGE SALE:  PRICE COUNTY, PHILLIPS - SATURDAY, JUNE 19, 2024
Your Message:  Saturday June 19, 2024, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

The address is....  Directions are....

Some items include....
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023, 07:49 PM by My Northern Wisconsin.)