My Northern Wisconsin

Covering Ashland, Iron, Lincoln, Oneida, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Vilas Counties

HALLOWEEN HOUSE DECORATING AND COSTUME CONTESTS IN PRICE COUNTY

My Price County is holding two online contests this Halloween.

First, if you decorated your home in Price County for Halloween, send your address and a quality photo of your display to contact@mypricecounty.com by October 23, 2023 at noon.  Put “Halloween House” on the subject line.  The addresses will be published by October 25, 2023 so people can enjoy area Halloween displays.  We will also publish each photo so our readers can vote for a winner.  Vote for the best-decorated house by clicking this link.

Second, send us one photo of your Halloween costume.  This is open to adults, kids, and pets, so get everyone in the photo.  If there are a lot of submissions, the Top 20 will be selected by an independent judge of the contest and voted on by our readers to select a winner.  Send your photo to contact@mypricecounty.com by November 1, 2023 at noon.  Put “Halloween Costume” on the subject line.

You can share this from our Facebook page by clicking this link and selecting "Share."

Slaby Deda Law is a proud sponsor of this event.  For your legal needs, visit their website.
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2023, 03:09 AM by My Northern Wisconsin.)