My Northern Wisconsin

Covering Ashland, Iron, Lincoln, Oneida, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Vilas Counties

PHILLIPS MIDDLE SCHOOL ANNOUNCES FEBRUARY'S STUDENTS OF THE MONTH

Pictured left to right:  Logan Heizler, Chase Schmidt, and Nicholas Matthewson

The Phillips Middle School has announced the Students of the Month for February 2024.

Logan Heizler, son of Jodi and Mike Heizler, has been selected as the sixth grade Student of the Month for February.  Logan enjoys playing with his animals and sitting around listening to Johnny Horton.  He thinks he was chosen as the Student of the Month because he’s social.  Logan’s favorite part of middle school is switching classes, and he thinks his teachers are pretty great, as well.

Chase Schmidt, son of Dani and Josh Schmidt, has been chosen by his peers as the seventh grade Student of the Month for February.  Chase enjoys running and playing basketball, football, and baseball.  The best parts of Chase’s school days are eating lunch, going out for recess, and participating in gym class. 

Nicholas Matthewson, son of Jamie Kjos, has been named the eighth grade Student of the Month for February.  Nicholas' favorite part of middle school is participating in activities and seeing his friends.  When asked why he thought he was chosen for this honor, Nicholas said, “Because people like me.”
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 05:23 PM by My Northern Wisconsin.)